Sworkit, the daily circuit training workouts and yoga app for the iPhone and iPad, has received an update. Both the free and “Pro” versions of the app received an update, receiving new videos, audio cues, reminders, new Pilates workouts, and more.
From the Sworkit App Store Page:
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
This update is being called ‘ The Game Changer’. Take some time to soak it all in.
- AWESOME VIDEOS: See every exercise as you workout with animated videos
- NEW SPOKEN AUDIO CUES FOR EXERCISES: Customizable countdowns and announcement of the next exercise
- REWARDS: Brand new rewards system that will keep you motivated to exercise every day
- PILATES: An entirely new workout category for Pilates
- REMINDERS: An easy way to remember to workout no matter how busy you get
- CUSTOM WORKOUTS: Easier access to your custom workout
- NEW LAYOUT: Now Sworkit looks as amazing as the workouts make you feel
- NEW LOGO: Don’t look for the old one, this one is even more awesome
Sworkit can keep your workouts interesting by building randomized workout that don’t require the use of any fitness equipment. For additional cardiovascular fitness, each exercise is presented in 30 second intervals, with a rest period every 2 minutes.
You can also create your own custom workouts, and create focused workouts for injury recovery, new challenges, coach created training. high calorie burn, and quick stretches.
Sworkit Pro includes: Multiple custom workouts, adjustable intervals, 7-minute workout, workout history and stats, enable/disable rewards.
The fine folks at Sworkit gave us a copy of the Pro level app, so we’ll be trying it out and reporting back our results. That is if we can ever get our lazy butts up out of our office chair.
Sworkit is available FREE for the iPad and iPhone in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]
Sworkit Pro is available for $3.99 for the iPad and iPhone in the App Store. [DIRECT LINK]