Apple continues to add to its list of financial institutions supporting Apple Pay, as it has added 20 new banks and credit unions to its ever growing roll of financial institutions supporting the mobile payments system.
Major investment bank Morgan Stanley heads the list, offering Apple Pay support for its exclusive credit cards, offered to customers that use the firm’s wealth management services.
Other banks and credit unions coming on board include:
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Cabela’s Club
- Central Bank
- Credit Union of Southern California
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Long Beach
- First National Bank of Omaha
- First Sentry Bank
- Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
- Ideal Credit Union
- Redwood Credit Union
- State Department Federal Credit Union
- Teachers Credit Union
- Technology Credit Union
- The Northern Trust Company
- The Independent BankersBank
- United Federal Credit Union
- Utah First Federal Credit Union.
The additions bring the number of supported banks and credit unions to 100, out of the over 700 that have signed up to offer Apple Pay to their customers.