Apple on Tuesday seeded the second beta of iOS 9.2 to developers. The release comes one week after the beta’s first seed.
The new beta – build 13C5060d – is available as an over the air update for devices already running beta 1, and is also available for download via the Apple Developer Center.
The first beta of iOS 9.2 offered bug fixes and performance enhancements, and also brought changes to the Safari View Controller for apps, allowing it to work more like the standard Safari browser, offering support for third-party action extensions, as well as allowing a long-tap on the browser refresh button to load content without blocking content, as well as loading the desktop version of a website.
Bug Fixes in iOS 9.2 Beta 2:
- Un-paring and re-pairing the Apple Watch will no longer cause the Stocks glance to go missing.
- Syncing Music to the Apple Watch has been fixed.
- An issue impacting audio quality when playing audio over USB in some car stereos has been fixed.
- A bug with iCloud Keychain has been fixed, so users should no longer see “Could Not Set Up iCloud Keychain” errors.
- Videos with ‘folw’ track associations will no longer fail yo play on 32-bit devices.
New Features in iOS 9.2 Beta 2:
- It’s now possible to dismiss the Safari View Controller with an edge swipe.