Developer Bloop S.R.L. has updated their popular Airmail email client for the Mac. Version 2.6.1 brings a number of new features, including a snooze function, a smart unread selection, new shortcut keys, and more.
What’s New in Version 2.6.1
– Attachments Image Resize
– New Smart Unread Selection – Use “Mark Always” for the old behaviour
– New shortcut W – Full Menu Access
– New shortcut D – Snooze
– New shortcut Z – Send to Services
– Redesigned Menu
– Fixed Google Authentication Window
– Fix LDAP not persisted
– Fix Message Scroll issue
– Fix on Snooze on GMT
– Fix Exchange attachment send
– Fix Search in threads
– Many fixes and performance improvements.
Airmail is a lightweight email client, especially designed for use with OS X El Capitan to offer fast performance and intuitive interaction. The app offers support for iCloud, MS Exchange, Gmail, Google Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!, AOL, Outlook.com, and Live.com.
Airmail was recently voted top email app in an AppleInsider reader poll, beating out Outlook, Nylas N1, and others. The app has long been a favorite around the MacTrast offices, and is my daily-use email client.