Users who setup and manage Linux-powered websites on cloud and other types of virtual servers might want to check out goPanel from Global Web. The Mac OS X app allows setup and management of multiple web servers, taking only minutes to connect and setup.
goPanel works in much the same was as hosted management solutions, such as DirectAdmin, cPanel or Plesk. however, unlike other solutions, goPanel requires a one time purchase, and runs directly from your Mac’s desktop, with no other installation needed, and no monthly fees to pay.
Features of goPanel include:
- The ability to add & manage unlimited servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Easy installation, configurations, and management of Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), and Mail services
- Easy PHP & Apache On/Off selection of modules
- Unlimited creation of MySQL users & databases, web domains, FTP accounts and email servers
- Setup and schedule backups for server files and databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs for automated tasks
- Easily view server logs
- Easily block troublemaker’s IP addresses from accessing servers
- Easily rollback up to 50 earlier versions of server config files, if needed
- Easy system updates to keep Linux servers up to date
goPanel 1.0.3 is $19.99, (for a limited time), and is available for Mac OS X in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]