Verizon iPhone 7 Users Report LTE Connectivity Issues

Verizon iPhone 7 Users Report LTE Connectivity Issues

A number of Verizon users with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus devices are reporting a serious issue that causes them to regularly lose LTE connectivity.

Verizon iPhone 7 Users Report LTE Connectivity Issues

A large number of Verizon users have complained of the issue on various website forums, including Reddit and the Apple Support Communities. While there are customers of other carriers reporting similar issues, the greatest number of affected users appears to be on the Verizon network. The issues seems to be limited to the latest iPhone 7 lineup.

Apple Support Communities User PatrickM10:

I have had the Verizon iPhone 7 for about 5 days now and my service, while I am driving continues to drop from LTE to 3G and then no service at all.  Occasionally it comes back after a few minutes…. but typically I have to reboot my phone and the service is back with LTE.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?  This did not happen on my 6 Plus with iOS 10.

A user replied to Patrick, who said he had similar issues with his AT&T iPhone 7, but also reported a rather odd Bluetooth-related issue.:

I also have a iPhone 7 Matte Black 128GB on AT&T and have a similar issue. I have 1-2 less bars showing most of the time.

Another issue is, when placing the iP7 on the desk with my iMac, i start having connectivity issues with Bluetooth to my keyboard.  I move the iP7, and the issue goes away.

Affected users see their LTE connectivity shut off at regular intervals, forcing them to use 3G or 1X speeds, or in some cases, have no signal at all. This causes V0LTE calls to disconnect, as well as losing data transfer capabilities. Turning off VoLTE allows making calls, but doesn’t address the root issue.

Customers say so far no one has offered a fix, and some complain about being ferried back and forth between Verizon and Apple, with neither side offering a solution. While Apple and Verizon have swapped out the affected devices for new ones, the new devices experience the same issues. Some users report restarting the phone, swapping out the SIM card, turning off HD voice, or putting the iPhone into Airplane Mode and back help the issue, but only temporarily.

One customer reportedly was told the issue is an Apple software fix, while others have been told Verizon and Apple are both aware of the problem and are working together on a fix. We’ll keep an ear to the ground and let you know if a fix is finally released.

(Via MacRumors)

1. 401776 969765Id need to verify with you here. Which isnt something I often do! I enjoy studying a publish that can make folks feel. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark! 488134

2. intelligent says:

667478 72656I believe other internet site owners ought to take this internet site as an model, very clean and great user pleasant pattern . 741663

3. 714338 785349Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to protect against hackers? 458203

4. 114622 201176A blog like yours need to be earning significantly cash from adsense..-., 316521

5. website says:

439447 974498I real delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for : D also bookmarked . 763303

6. find more says:

966095 132025Flexibility means your space ought to get incremented with the improve in number of weblog users. 338320

7. 링크맨 says:

321312 438257There is noticeably lots of money to understand about this. I suppose you created particular good points in functions also. 434971

8. 759411 187801That being said by use it all, planet is truly restored a bit a lot more. This situation in addition will this specific Skin tightening and starting to be moved and into the mood of these producing activities. daily deal livingsocial discount baltimore washington 360289

9. XRumerTest says:

Hello. And Bye.

10. Ablissafed says:

Check it out.
    This aphorism is short and sweet, but it teaches us a valuable truth.
    Finally, Actions speak louder than words is another classic example.
    search bar with “what use aphorism.” written
    Your stories can benefit from this method too.
    Aphorisms are so common that we hardly think twice about them.
    And since they’re universal truths about life, they help persuade your reader to accept your message.
    Another aphorism that’s adapted is, Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
    The idea is simple.
    Washington’s message was that it’s wiser to be upfront and deal with the consequences.
    That’s not what you expected, was it.
    Aphorisms state universal truths about life that encourage reflection.
    As they say, Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    An aphorism is a literary device that uses a short, clever saying to express a general truth.
    Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
    It’s better safe than sorry, right.

11. Ablissafed says:

Check it out.
    Aphorism Examples in Everyday Speech
    It’s easier to do it yourself rather than try to explain it to someone else.
    Let’s talk about that.
    As they say, Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Now here’s the big question.
    Now compare that proverb to this famous aphorism.
    Here’s a classic Japanese saying for you.
    Examples of Aphorism in Film
    This aphorism is short and sweet, but it teaches us a valuable truth.
    He once stated, If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
    Why is this stuff important.
    Ready to Use These Aphorism Examples In Your Writing.
    They’re inspirational quotes.
    Your wish is my command.

12. Alexisassom says:

Now that we’ve covered the aphorism definition, are you ready for more examples.
    This famous motto highlights the truism that life is full of ups and downs.
    George Washington is known for his wise sayings.
    Picture of Benjamin Franklin and a caption that says “Aphorist Extraordinaire”
    Oftentimes, it makes sense to delegate tasks.
    Aphorisms state universal truths about life that encourage reflection.
    As they say, Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Today, I’ll define aphorism and show you how these handy little sayings make your writing more memorable.
    Do you believe that a penny saved is a penny earned.
    Check it out.
    Washington also said, It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.
    He’s earned that title because he’s authored dozens of aphorisms.
    ’Ah, all things come to those who wait,’
    Pick an aphorism that relates to your message and use it to stay focused on your overarching theme.
    That’s why aphorisms, adages, and proverbs are synonyms for each other.