The Pay What You Want: The World’s Biggest Mac App Bundle offers you the chance to grab 15 top Mac apps, and name your own price!
How It Works
- Pay what you want —& if that’s less than the average price—you’ll still take home something great.
- Beat the average price & you’ll take home the entire bundle.
- Beat the Leader’s price & get entered into our epic giveaway—plus get featured on the Leaderboard!
Data Rescue 4
Never Lose an Important File Again with This Gold Award-Winning Mac Recovery Software
Data Rescue 4 (Standard Version) is the gold-standard when it comes to data recovery for your Mac. With Data Rescue 4 for Mac, you’ll be able to recover your photos, videos and documents after a hard drive crash or a reinstallation of your OS. You can even recover files after you mistakenly delete them.
TopTenReviews Gold Award Winner for Mac Data Recovery Software
‘Data Rescue 4 remains your best hope for recovering data from a physically functional drive without having to send it to a dedicated outfit where technicians in clean rooms will replace drive components in clean rooms for hundreds or thousands of dollars,’ 4/5 Stars, Macworld
- Works on all Mac hard drives even if they fail to or only partially mount
- Recovers data from up to 5 drives
- Recovers crashed, corrupted & non-mounting hard drives
- Simplifies data recovery after a crash w/ Bootwell
- Recovers damaged & missing files
- Clones an exact copy of your hard drive for quiker recovery
- Recovers digital pictures from your camera even after it’s been erased or reformatted
- Supports data recovery from NTFS-based Boot Camp Partitions
Run Your Favorite Windows Apps & Games Right on Your Mac
With CrossOver, you can quickly and easily launch Windows apps right from your Mac dock without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. Whether you’re looking to use Windows games, productivity software or utility programs, CrossOver allows you to run them natively on your Mac like normal. There’s no simpler way to bring your operating systems together to work in harmony!
- Run Windows software & games w/o rebooting or installing Windows OS
- Install Windows applications on your Mac platform w/ one click
- Operate Windows software at native speed, w/o any limited performance
- Integrate seamlessly w/ your native desktop environment
- Launch Windows software natively from the dock
- Use without Windows virus protection needed
Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac
Protect Yourself From Ransomware with This TopTenReviews Excellence Award Winner
You should be backing up your Mac. That’s just a fact. Paragon Hard Disk Manager for Mac is the ideal system and data management solution for Mac, offering powerful backup and flexible recovery functions, so if you are unfortunate enough to be caught up in a ransomware scam, you can just say, “I’m good.” Hard Disk Manager even gives you everything you need for perfect partitioning, reliable data wiping, and much more.
2017 TopTenReviews Excellence Award
2017 TopTenReviews Silver Award for Mac Backup Software
- Snapshot-driven backup & powerful recovery features
- Resizes partitions & redistributes unused space
- Recovers lost or accidentally deleted partitions
- Performs disk copying & secure data wiping under 10 military & governmental data wiping standards
- Covers all aspects of a Mac’s life cycle, from drive partitioning & regular backup to system migration & disaster recovery
- Supports SSD Trim function to safely erase all on-disk data or only remnants of deleted files on traditional rotating platter disks or solid state drives
Sid Meier’s Civilization V
The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Is Better Than Ever
The classic turn-based strategy game is reinvigorated with Civilization V, built from the ground-up with an astonishing new engine. Players are introduced to a new combat system, deeper diplomatic interactions, and a cavalcade of expanded features that deliver a fully immersive experience. Conquer your friends and conquer the world through diplomacy, warfare, and strategy.
10/10 on 60,000+ reviews, Steam
‘Civilization V is one of the best turn-based strategy games I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing,’ Anthony Gallegos, IGN.com
‘Civilization V is yet another glistening example of turn-based bliss that will keep you up long past your bedtime,’ Keith VanOrd, GameSpot.com
- Hexagon tiles allow for deeper strategy, more realistic gameplay, & stunning organic landscapes
- Brand new engine orchestrates a spectacular visual experience featuring fully animated leaders
- Successful diplomacy depends on players carefully managing relationships w/ other leaders
- Expanded visuals & immersive audio invite would-be kings to forge a mighty empire
- Intuitive interface eases both new players & Civ veterans into the game
- Wars between empires feel massive as armies dominate the landscape – combat is more exciting & intense than ever before
- Ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies
- Write your own epic story each time you play, choosing from one of eighteen historical civilizations
Block Unwanted App Network Connections Without Cluttering or Slowing Your Mac’s Performance
Apps can be sneaky buggers. Most apps will regularly make unwanted network connections behind the scenes to relay data back home, sucking bandwidth and incurring data charges. With Radio Silence you can keep a list of apps that aren’t allowed to go online, thereby protecting your privacy, saving your battery, and saving your money.
‘It is perhaps the easiest firewall I’ve ever used,’ Macworld
‘A lot of apps secretly check in with the mothership behind the scenes without asking your permission. If you’d prefer they didn’t, Radio Silence can solve your problem hassle-free,’ Lifehacker
- Monitor every app’s network connection in real time
- Establish an invisible, constantly active firewall
- Expose helper apps & executables, in-memory processes, Daemons, XPC services, & more & block them
- Block app connections w/ a single click
- Save on bandwidth & data charges
Hack Your Mac: Access 1,200+ Features to Maximize Your Computer’s Power!
Few Mac owners ever harness the full potential of their devices, but you can avoid this fate with MacPilot 9. Unlock over 1,200 less-known features and easily control them using the Mac UI instead of command line tools or file operations. From displaying hidden files in Finder to tweaking your Dock’s appearance, you’ll soon be able to easily access your Mac’s untapped power.
4.9/5 on 186 MacUpdate votes
- Access over 1,200 features w/ the normal Mac UI
- Display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers & stacks to the Dock & much more
- Reveal hidden files & change the Dock’s look
- Change the screenshot file format & tweak network settings
- Specify files that should or shouldn’t be touched during cleanup
- Enable or disable features like screen savers, browser plugins, the notification center, & more
- Enable half-star ratings, disable elastic scrolling, play songs while importing, & more w/ iTunes
- Identify & flag duplicate copies of files
- Realize the full potential of Mac OS X “under the hood”
Watermark, Resize and Optimize Your Photos
Got a lot of photos to edit? PhotoBulk is the simple image editor for Mac that lets you perform various types of batch editing, from adding watermarks to optimizing and resizing images. With excellent bulk power, you can generate mass changes with just a few clicks, greatly simplifying once time-consuming projects.
4.5/5 on App Store
- Customize your photos w/ text, image, script & date stamp watermarks
- Bulk resize images, changing the width & height of all added images proportionally while maintaining aspect ratio
- Compress JPEG or PNG images in bulk w/ one click to optimize image size
- Rename images in bulk by filename or number
- Check how your files will look before processing w/ real-time preview & presets
Movavi Mac Cleaner
Get Your Mac Speeds Back with This Simple Cleaner
Ever seen that “startup disk is almost full” window pop up, and then go about cleaning out your big files? That’s a very, very limited solution. Run Movavi Mac Cleaner and you’ll be amazed how many unnecessary cache files, logs, app localizations, and image files have been clogging up your Mac. This software is smart enough to identify the files that can safely be deleted, plus it will protect your computer from viruses and network attacks. Want to keep that startup disk window at bay? Clean your Mac with Movavi Mac Cleaner.
4.5/5 on App Store
- Remove unnecessary log files & empty all trash bins
- Clear user & system caches
- Delete unused app localizations
- Completely uninstall apps together w/ their support files
- Secure your computer from internet threats
- Improve the speed & stability of your Mac
- Turn on automatic cleanups so your system is always in the best shape
Mac Blu-ray Player Pro
Take Advantage of the First Blu-ray Media Player Software for Mac
Got a stack of Blu-rays collecting dust in your room? Using Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, you’ll finally be able to play them—as well as any DVDs or a number of different media files—in 1080p HD quality. With the ability to run efficiently without straining your CPU, as well as support for the original Blu-ray menu, this premium app will allow you to take your media consumption game to the next level.
- Play Blu-ray & DVD media without quality loss on your Mac
- Fully support original Blu-ray menus
- Access different media types: movies, videos, audio, music & photos
- Play multiple media file formats: Blu-ray, DVD, MOV, MKV, etc.
- Output your video at up to 1080 HD quality
- Fully preserve all audio tracks, sub streams, chapter markers & videos
MacX DVD Ripper Pro
Rip Any DVD to Play on All Your Apple & Android Devices
Watch your favorite DVD on your iPad (or other mobile device) without buying an additional digital copy thanks to this convenient software. MacX DVD Ripper is the fastest DVD ripper for Mac and even supports batch converting for multiple videos at once.
- Convert DVDs to popular video/audio formats for convenient viewing
- Decrypt copy-protected DVDs
- Trim, crop, merge, add external subtitles, cut video clips/segments, crop frame size, combine separate movies titles into a single video file & add subtitles
- Upload DVD videos or segments to YouTube
- Adjust parameter settings
- Extract audio & snapshot images from DVD
Stop Forgetting Those Things You Meant to Write Down
You go through a lot of information in your day to day, and you can’t always process everything immediately. You need to refer to some stuff later. Recipes, directions, important emails, gifts – whatever! Caboodle is a tool to help you store and organize such varied, important info to easily access later. Whether you want to shorthand reminders in a structure like a phonebook or fill out an entire paragraph’s worth of reminders, Caboodle lets you organize yourself in any way you please.
5/5 Stars, MacUpdate
- Store information in structured or free-form formats
- Use a single place to store, organize, & find little pieces of information you need to keep handy
- Organize info w/ an inheritance design, giving identical icons & custom fields to all sub-headings
- Alter icons for each entry if desired
- Simplify entries through a standard outline, viewing as many or as few entries at once as you’d like
- Search for entries manually for quicker access
- Create tables, numbered or bulleted lists, & live links to web pages using a full range of rich text formatting options
- Encrypt individual entries or share entries via PDF, HTML, plain text, RTF, or Word format
A Smarter and Quicker Calculator for Your Mac
We’re not all numbers people, and Soulver sympathizes. Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out more quickly than a spreadsheet and smarter than a traditional calculator. Just type your problems as you would on paper and Soulver will calculate your answer as you type. You can do calculations over multiple lines, annotate with words, add percentages, and much more, making it like you’re having a real conversation. Except you’ll get a right answer.
5/5 on App Store
- See all your calculations all the time & go back & change any when you need to adjust
- Use words w/ your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily perform percentages
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions & calculations w/ stocks
- Connect lines together using answer tokens & create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- Save & export your work
Master Your Mac: El Capitan and Sierra Masterclass
Discover Mac OS Secrets That Will Greatly Enhance Your Mac Experience
You use a Mac, sure, but how much do you really know about it? Apple computer have complex yet versatile software installed on them, and this course will show you some of the intricacies of that El Capitan and Sierra operating software. Learn valuable productivity hacks that will make your Mac experience better and help you care for it long term.
- Access 15 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn El Capitan secrets regarding accounts & security, display & appearances, notification centers, & more
- Discover tips for working w/ Finder & Spotlight
- Explore appearance changes & storage solutions in Sierra
- Sync Sierra between multiple Apple devices & make changes to specific apps
Searching Your Mac Made Easy & Fun!
Tembo is an efficient search tool that is based upon the Spotlight engine. It makes searching (and finding) files, mail messages, bookmarks, and just about anything better! It does this by grouping search results by file type categories and displaying the top 10 matches for each active group. Once in a group, you can drill down to reveal up to 2,500 results before narrowing to find exactly from what you’re looking for. If you want more from Spotlight, Tembo is your answer!
4/5 on App Store
- Find documents, folders, mail messages, bookmarks, images, videos, & more super efficiently
- Drill down into a group using filters appropriate for the current group you’re viewing
- Reduce long lists by selecting File Type filters
Streamline Your Mac Activity with a Central Desktop Hub for Moving Files, Launching Apps, Uploading to the Web & More
When you’re working between several apps and windows, you waste tons of time just trying to navigate your desktop. With Dropzone 3, you can perform all of those functions simply by dragging to the top of your screen. Dropzone is like Finder on steroids. Simply drag a file to the top of your screen and drop the file into the right folder, app, or action icon in the grid that pops out. No need to open multiple, excessive windows—it’s as easy as drag and drop.
- Move or copy files, launch or install apps w/ a simple drag and drop
- Upload files to Google Drive, YouTube, AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, FTP & SCP Servers & more directly from your desktop
- Shorten URLs using Goo.gl w/ fewer steps
- Build zip files in an instant
- Use the F3 keyboard shortcut to open Dropzone & perform actions w/o touching the mouse
- Expand Dropzone to your liking w/ a huge number of installable new actions, viewable here