The iOS 11 and Xcode 9: Complete Swift 4 & Objective-C Course will offer you everything you need to launch a new career in iOS 11 development. You’ll learn the entire process, from creating your first project to submitting to the App Store.
15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be happy with every course you purchase! If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase.
Want to create your own iPhone and iPad apps but aren’t sure where to begin? Well, then this course is for you. This complete guide will give you everything you need to launch a new career in iOS 11 development. You’ll learn the entire process, from creating your first project to submitting to the App Store. Ready to enter the future?
- Access 240 lectures & 55 hours of content 24/7
- Understand Xcode 9, iOS 11, Interface Builder, Simulator, & project types
- Explore language basics & building blocks
- Create 25 real iOS 11 apps from fun & simple games to powerful utility apps
- Build your own Augmented Reality app using the brand new ARKit
- Design your own iMessage extensions & sticker pack apps
- Learn how to earn extra revenue from ad networks
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Instant digital redemption
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development, Aaron started programming at a young age experimenting with HTML and website design which lead him to study Graphic Design to further his ability, He has been programming full time for the past 7 Years, Creating a vast amount of apps for iOS 10 with many more in development.
Since Late 2010 Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS 10 development for beginners to experts and feels the same satisfaction as he does when making his own iOS Apps.
Aaron’s expertise come in Photoshop, Xcode, HTML, Objective-C, Swift and C+.