The LuminAID PackLite Max 2-in-1 Phone Charger is inflatable, solar-powered, and completely waterproof so you can use it anywhere.
Don’t go out on the trail without a PackLite! This exceptional 2-in-1 lantern and charger is inflatable, solar-powered, and completely waterproof so you can use it anywhere. This multi-purpose light will illuminate your campsite or tent, recharge during the day via the sun, and ensure your devices stay charged thanks to the built-in battery. Plus, it breaks down for easy transit and inflates in just seconds. Seriously, don’t go camping without it.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter
- Features turbo, high, medium, low, & flashing settings
- Outputs 150 lumens for 3-5 hours on Turbo mode
- Recharges via micro USB or in direct sunlight using the built-in high-efficiency solar panel
- Built-in 2,000mAh battery can recharge most cell phones to 100%
- For use in any weather, including floating on bodies of water
- Can be submerged up to one meter underwater
- Light output: 150 lumens
- Max run time: 50 hours (on low)
- Charge time: 1-2 hours via micro USB or 14 hours in direct sunlight
- USB output: 5V with fast charging output of 2.4 Amps
- Battery capacity: 2,000mAh
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 1″ flat, 6″ x 6″ x 6″ inflated
- 100% PVC-free, lead-free, and RoHS compliant
- LuminAID PackLite Max 2-in-1 Phone Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 12 – Oct 15
- All sales final.