Apple on Thursday released an update for the iOS iTunes Remote app. The new version (4.4.3) offers a handful of bug fixes.
iTunes Remote allows listeners to access and control their iTunes library from anywhere in their home.
Version 4.4.3 changes include:
This update fixes an issue where iTunes Remote may unexpectedly quit when using the in-app keyboard with Apple TV.
Resolves an issue that prevented AirPlay streaming with videos
Restores the repeat control for video playlists
Includes additional network connectivity improvements
Features of the app include:
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Simply download the app to your iPhone or iPad, and connect directly to iTunes on your Mac or PC. With iTunes Remote you can:
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artist, albums, and songs
• Browse movies, TV shows, and Podcasts
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with Airplay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
The app received an update earlier this month, when it added display optimization for the 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro devices.
iTunes Remote is free, and is available for iOS device in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]