The Timemator 2: Automatic Time Tracking App automatically captures everything you do on your Mac. You can go back to review what you were working on and assign time to your projects.
Automate your time-tracking and forget about the timer…forever. Packed with convenient features, Timemator 2 makes timekeeping easier. Timemator automatically captures everything you do on your Mac. You can go back to review what you were working on and assign time to your projects. Create your own rules and time the apps you use. Timemator also provides you with comprehensive reports in the form of a timeline, chart, or list. With these features, you can take into account how your time is distributed while working, adjust your workflow, or easily calculate your revenue for tasks. Every second counts. Focus on your work and let Timemator do the tracking for you.
- Automatically capture everything you do on your Mac
- Define your rules & automatically time working on files and apps
- Manually add timing sessions or edit existing ones
- See all your relevant tracked data at a glance in one place: timeline, chart, or list
- Set your hourly rate for tasks & let Timemator calculate your revenue
- Organize folders & tasks like you would do with files in Finder
- Keep all your tasks, folders, sessions, & auto-tracking rules synced across all your Macs
- Import a CSV-file & let Timemator automatically recognize your data and its format
- Keep track of time even when working offline
- Keep all your data, sessions & revenue private
- Never worry about losing your data w/ automatic backups
- macOS 10.13 or later
- 64-bit processor
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Device per license: 2
- Access options: desktop
- Software version: 2.5.2
- Updates included
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.