Apple today seeded the release candidate versions of the iOS 14.7 and iPadOS 14.7 updates to developers and public beta testers for final testing. The release candidate comes one week after the fifth seeds of the updates.
The release candidates of iOS 14.7 and iPadOS 14.7 are available to developers through the Apple Developer Center or over the air on the devices with the proper configuration installed.
Public builds of the release candidates can be downloaded via the Apple Beta Software Program website by users signed up to take part in the testing program. If you’re interested in trying out the betas of the upcoming operating systems you can sign up for the program by clicking the same link.
Full release notes for the update are shown below:
iOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPhone:
– MagSafe Battery Pack support for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
– Apple Card Family adds the option to combine credit limits and share one co-owned account with an existing Apple Card user
– Home app adds the ability to manage timers on HomePod
– Air quality information is now available in Weather and Maps for Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, South Korea, and Spain
– Podcasts library allows you to choose to see all shows or only followed shows
– Share playlist menu option missing in Apple Music
– Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may unexpectedly stop
– Battery service message that may have disappeared after reboot on some iPhone 11 models is restored
– Braille displays could show invalid information while composing Mail messages
The iOS 14.7 update is also said to patch a bug that disables an iPhone’s WiFi connectivity if a user connected to a WiFi network with the specific name of “%p%s%s%s%s%n.”