If you just got your hands on the iPhone 5, you probably have some questions. We’re here to help! We’ve rounded up some tips and tricks for how to get started with your iPhone 5 and take advantage of its new features.
Now that you’ve finally got your iPhone 5, you might be wondering how best to set it up. Apple provides two ways to do this – either using iCloud or using iTunes. Here’s what you need to know.
iOS 6 is here! Apple has released their latest and greatest version of iOS to the world, and they have included some exciting new features that take iOS 6 to the next level. Here are the most important new features you’ll want to know about. Other iOS 6 details, tutorials, and more can be found in our complete iOS 6 launch coverage.
A complete guide to transferring all of your documents and settings from one device to another.
Information, Accessories, and Resources
- How To Check iPhone Upgrade Eligibility
- Six Reasons To Upgrade To The iPhone 5
- 6 Great Cases for the iPhone 5
- iPhone 5 Review Roundup
- How The iPhone 5′s Camera Compares to the iPhone 4 and 4S
- Comparing The New iPhone 5 to its Android and Windows Phone Competition
- AppleCare+ for iPhone and iPad: Is it Worth It?
- Why the iPhone 5 is Anything But a Disappointment
- Review: Apple EarPods
- Realtime List of Every App Updated for the iPhone 5
- 5 Must-Have iOS Apps for Movie Lovers
- 7 Excellent Cooking and Recipe Apps
- 5 iOS Social Apps You May Not Have Heard Of
- Awesome Poker Apps for Poker Players
- 5 Excellent iPhone Photography Editing Apps
- Three of the Best Guitar Chord Apps for iPhone
What to Do With Your Old iPhone
- Seven Things To Do With Your Old iPhone
- Preparing Your iOS Device For Resale
- When and Where to Sell Your Old iPhone
Check out our iPhone 5 launch page for our full assortment of tips, guides, apps, resources, and other iPhone 5 coverage!