Could This Be The Design For The iPhone 5?

Could This Be The Design For The iPhone 5?

There have been all manner of rumors regarding what the iPhone 5 will look like – a slimmer, teardrop design? A lot like the iPhone 4? The fact of the matter is that nobody really knows – but that didn’t prevent Michal Bonikowski from adding a third major design to the rumor fray!

Bonikowski’s mock-up, pictured above, reflects what he thinks the upcoming iPhone 5 might (or should) look like, and I must say I respect his aesthetic tastes! His sample looks really nice, is thin and streamlined, and sees the glass back from the iPhone 4 being replaced with a metallic back.

All in all, I think Michal Bonikowski did a great job on this! Of course, this is just one man’t ideas and visions for the iPhone 5, and isn’t meant to act as a projection for what the future will actually hold.

Your thoughts? Sound off in the comments!

1. Anonymous says:

Looks good but I believe Apple will move the flash away from the camera to avoid the issues in the white iphone 4

1. Anonymous says:

Maybe not. I think they will find away to avoid the same problems without taking out the flash.. Looks good thought

1. Josh Lundie says:

FromMyCube didn’t say they would ‘take out’ the flash, but that they would ‘move’ it, a possibility proposed by the ‘leaked’ new camera module which unlike the iphone 4’s camera, doesn’t have the flash attached to it.

2. Full4God says:

Funny, as a professional photographer I understand how having the flash too close to the lens axis causes red eye in the photo.  So I sent in this idea on Apple’s suggestion page months ago.  Don’t know if Apple changed the design based on my feedback, but at least we may now be on the same page.  This is a great idea.

3. Full4God says:

2. Simeon Berns says:

Looks gorgeous!

3. Thomas Degry says:

I don’t like it…. The front is awesome but the back would look much better if the camera would be placed more to the corner and the text more to the bottom ! Apart from that it’s cool but I also think apple will stick with their iPhone 4 design 🙂

4. olie says:

that would be so nice

5. Spr1592003 says:

Weill it’s thinner and that’s always a plus. What is this idea of the 5 giving uo to be thinner?

6. dchargerfan says:

Seems reminiscent of the 1st gen iPad and 2nd-3rd gen iPod… Still very nice!

7. dchargerfan says:

Seems reminiscent of the 1st gen iPad and 2nd-3rd gen iPod… Still very nice!

8. Full4God says:

Although I like the design, this conception isn’t, as has been reported, a “radical new design.”  If the metal back is made from aluminum, it will look trashed very soon.  However, if the back is made of the Liquidmetal amorphous alloy, it should retain its new look indefinitely, AND I will buy it in a heart beat.

9. Esteban Morales says:

Apple returning to a curved back doesn’t make any sense. They’re making everything possible to push all product designs to flat designs.

10. Danny Marks says:

I Like this design but really really like the mock-up over at Gizmodo!

11. 152402 771965You produced some decent points there. I looked online for your dilemma and located most people will go together with with the website. 134942

12. 681642 512676A really fascinating examine, I may not concur entirely, but you do make some very valid points. 304972

13. 309392 878184Outstanding weblog here! Also your site loads up rapidly! What host are you making use of? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as rapidly as yours lol 58901

14. 256618 128958Some truly marvelous function on behalf of the owner of this web website , dead fantastic articles . 786239

15. 244843 702596Yay google is my king aided me to locate this outstanding site! . 177748

16. swx cams says:

Thank you for your hard work.

17. hexcult cam says:

I just saved your page.

18. How can I get more useful info?

19. sbo says:

186537 42169Most heavy duty trailer hitches are designed employing cutting edge computer aided models and fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Share new discoveries with your child and maintain your child safe by purchasing the correct style for your lifestyle by following the Perfect Stroller Buyers Guideline. 163940

20. 456450 1390Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to search out any individual with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this internet site is 1 thing thats wanted on the internet, somebody with a bit of originality. useful job for bringing something new towards the internet! 140791

21. Thank you so much for helping me.