If you just got your hands on a new iPad, you probably have some questions. We’re here to help! We’ve rounded up some tips and tricks for how to get started with your iPad and take advantage of its new features.
Now that you’ve finally got your shiny new iPad, you might be wondering how best to set it up. Apple provides two ways to do this – either using iCloud or usingiTunes. Here’s what you need to know.
iOS 6 is here! Apple has released their latest and greatest version of iOS to the world, and they have included some exciting new features that take iOS 6 to the next level. Here are the most important new features you’ll want to know about. Other iOS 6 details, tutorials, and more can be found in our completeiOS 6 launch coverage.
A complete guide to transferring all of your documents and settings from one device to another.
- 12 Great Cases for the New iPad
- AppleCare+ for iPhone and iPad: Is it Worth It?
- First Hands-On Impressions of the iPad mini
- Great Cases and Accessories for the iPad mini
- 4th Gen iPad Review Roundup: Just Like the 3rd-Gen iPad, But “Lightning” Fast!
- iPad mini Review Roundup: Thinner, Lighter, and Worth Every Penny!
- Comparison: Apple’s New iPad vs. The Competition
- How the iPad mini Stacks Up Against the Competition (Chart)
- Ten essential apps for your new iPad
- 5 Must-Have iOS Apps for Movie Lovers
- 7 Excellent Cooking and Recipe Apps
- 5 iOS Social Apps You May Not Have Heard Of
- Awesome Poker Apps for Poker Players
What to Do With Your Old iPad
- Seven Things To Do With Your Old iPad
- Preparing Your iOS Device For Resale
- When and Where to Sell Your Old iPad