Momentage, LLC announced the release of its “Momentage” app today. The new iOS app “reinvents” photo and video sharing via social media by allowing users to craft and experience moments.
From the Momentage app page:
Momentage lets you easily craft and experience moments through a single or series of photos and videos. Share these moments with the world or with just your friends. Edit or add to an existing moment at any time – or even change who you want to share it with. These are your moments, not ours – make ’em count.
Features of the app include:
- Craft a moment through a single or series of photos and videos
- Edit, delete, or add to an existing moment at any time
- Share with the public, groups or individual followers, or keep them to yourself
- Video recording up to 20 seconds
- Import photo and video from your camera roll
- Audio recording over an image up to 30 seconds (SoundImage)
- Crop, rotate and straighten your photos
- Photo effects
- Like, comment, and mention friends in any moment
- Share your moments to Facebook and Twitter
I was allowed a sneak peek at the app, and have been using it the past few weeks. It’s a great tool for capturing moments in your life and sharing them with friends and family via the major social networks.
Video recording is in 20 second pieces, and even still photo captures allow you to record a message of up to 30 seconds to accompany the snapshot via a process Momentage calls SoundImagesTM.
This is a sharing app you may want to have in your photography arsenal on your iOS device. And its free, so it won’t cost you anything but your time to try it.
For more information, visit the Momentage website.