Apple will hold another live streaming event tomorrow, Tuesday, November 10 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. At the event, Apple is expected to unveil new Apple Silicon-powered Macs, and possibly other products, like AirTags or AirPods Studio.
There are a number of ways to watch the social distancing-safe event, and below we’ve listed all of the ways.
Apple Events Website
The event will be available on the Apple Events website, where viewers can use their Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, or nearly any other device that offers a browser. Compatible browsers include Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers.
Users can currently visit the site to add an event reminder to their calendar.
The event will be streamed live on YouTube, which is available on any device that has a YouTube app or a browser. A placeholder for the event is already in place, and viewers can visit the page to set an event reminder through YouTube.
Apple TV App
On the day of the event, Apple TV users will see a prominent Apple TV app section for the event, which can be viewed on any device that has the Apple TV app available. (This now includes the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S game consoles.)
Time Zones for the Event
As mentioned above, the event will kick off at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. For those of you that don’t live in the western United States, the event’s time in other time zones is listed below. (Thanks to MacRumors)
- Honolulu, Hawaii — 8:00 a.m. HST
- Anchorage, Alaska — 9:00 a.m. AKST
- Cupertino, California — 10:00 a.m. PST
- Vancouver, Canada — 10:00 a.m. PST
- Phoenix, Arizona — 11:00 a.m. MST
- Denver, Colorado — 11:00 a.m. MST
- Chicago, Illinois — 12:00 noon CST
- New York, New York — 1:00 p.m. EST
- Toronto, Canada — 1:00 p.m. EST
- Halifax, Canada — 2:00 p.m. AST
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — 3:00 p.m. BRT
- London, United Kingdom — 6:00 p.m. GMT
- Berlin, Germany — 7:00 p.m. CET
- Paris, France — 7:00 p.m. CET
- Cape Town, South Africa — 8:00 p.m. SAST
- Moscow, Russia — 8:00 p.m. MSK
- Helsinki, Finland — 9:00 p.m. EET
- Istanbul, Turkey — 9:00 p.m. TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates — 10:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India — 11:30 p.m. IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia — 1:00 a.m. WIB next day
- Shanghai, China — 2:00 a.m. CST next day
- Singapore — 2:00 a.m. SGT next day
- Perth, Australia — 2:00 a.m. AWST next day
- Hong Kong — 2:00 a.m. HKT next day
- Seoul, South Korea — 3:00 a.m. KST next day
- Tokyo, Japan — 3:00 a.m. JST next day
- Brisbane, Australia – 4:00 a.m. AEST next day
- Adelaide, Australia — 4:30 a.m. ACDT next day
- Sydney, Australia — 5:00 a.m. AEDT next day
- Auckland, New Zealand — 7:00 a.m. NZDT next day
MacRumors will offer coverage of the event, so stay tuned.